Friday, July 13, 2012

Subs for my classes while I'm on vacation:

First of all, thanks to all of you for your support of the Ride with Tommy. I am so excited that I am able to instruct a class that can be so challenging, be so much fun, and potentially make a difference to so many people!

I will be on vacation next week and as always, I wanted to provide you a list of the amazing instructors that will be covering my classes while I am gone.

I will be back on Saturday morning, July 21st, but then I will be out again on Monday, July 23rd. Then I will be back to my original schedule on Tuesday morning, July 24th at 7:00am.

Saturday, July 14, 9:30am - Ryan Taylor
Monday, July 16, 9:30am - Ryan Taylor
Tuesday, July 17, 7:00am - Guy B.
Wednesday, July 18, 9:30am - Gayle Basset
Thursday, July 19, 7:00am - Guy B.
Friday, July 20, 9:30am - Beth Phillips
Saturday, July 21, 9:30am - ME!! (no sub!)
Monday, July 23, 9:30am - Gayle Bassett

Thanks again to all of you and have a great week!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: