Saturday, January 09, 2010

Track List - Saturday, January 9, 2010

1. United State Of Pop 2009 (Blame It On The Pop) - DJ Earworm
2. Revolver - Madonna featuring Lil Wayne
3. Tik Tok (remix) - Kesha
4. Already Gone (remix) - Kelly Clarkson
5. Telephone - Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce
6. Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
7. Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas
8. Superman (remix) - Five For Fighting
9. Make Me (remix) - Janet Jackson
10. Heartless (In A Bottle) - DJ Earworm
11. Happy - Leona Lewis

Okay, I know I usually make a new track list every Thursday and Saturday, but since we had technical difficulties in class both Thursday AND Friday, I wanted to play the same track list again today so that it can be played in its entirety as I had originally intended for it to be played - especially since I was so excited about the mashup of the top 25 hits of 2009! I hope that this didn't result in too many of you hearing too much of the same music two classes in a row. Thanks for your continued support!

No comments: