Thursday, October 29, 2009

Guy B to sub the Red Line Ride Friday, October 30, 2009 at 9:30am!

Hey everybody!

I just wanted to thank Guy B for subbing the 9:30am Red Line Ride class at Crunch tomorrow morning, Friday, October 30, 2009. He is trained to teach the Red Line Ride and is a great instructor!

I, unfortunately, will be attending the memorial service for Crunch member and a regular attendee of the Ride with Tommy, Spencer Yu. I am filled with sadness at his unfortunate passing, but remembering what an amazing, happy, charitable person he was. He will definitely be missed!

tommy

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Tommy, I very sorry to hear about the passing of your friend Spencer. I only knew him as a fellow rider in spin class but he was always happy and smiling...he seemed to have a really positive energy around him so I am sure he brought a lot of joy to his friends and family. My sincerest condolences.

Kristen

Tommy said...

Kristen, thank you so much for your comment. It was so sweet and appropriate! Thanks for taking the time to send it. Your words and thoughts are very much appreciated.