Friday, February 20, 2009

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, February 19, 2009

1. Taking My Time - Boston
2. American Boy - Estelle
3. Closer vs. In Da Club - Nine Inch Nails vs. 50 Cent
4. Jai Ho (Slumdog Millionaire) - AR Rhaman featuring The Pussycat Dolls
5. Red Barchetta - Rush
6. Opportunities - The Pet Shop Boys
7. Holiday Milkshake - Madonna & Kelis
8. Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
9. Pure Imagination - DJ Andrew Scott
10. Babe - Styx
11. Dim All The Lights - Donna Summer

Today's track list is made up of requests from Andrew & Jason who take my 9:30am classes and whose birthdays are tomorrow, Friday, February 20th. I decided to try the cd on my Sexy Spin clients first. Now, this was a challenge because Andrew loves hard rock-and-roll, and he has always reminded me of the fact that I rarely play his favorite type of music in class! Jason, on the other hand, tends to like music that is a little more "dancey", "anthem-y", with strong vocals by strong women artists (in other words, music that is typically more appreciated by men who are members of the gay community). So, today's track list may appear a little "split personality", a little bit (not country but) "diva-y" AND a little bit rock-and-roll. I will be repeating it tomorrow in Friday's 9:30am class in celebration of their birthdays. Happy birthday, Andrew & Jason!

I didn't know it until I arrived in class today, but it is also Rose's birthday today! Rose has been so consistent with her early morning indoor cycling over the past several years. She should be an example to many of us! I really appreciate her commitment and her support. Happy birthday, Rose!

And of course, we can't forget that this week also included Colin's birthday this past Tuesday!

I wish all of you the best life has to offer in the year (and years) ahead! Thanks for committing to your workout and for your support of The Ride With Tommy!

No comments: