Thursday, May 15, 2008

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, May 15, 2008

1. Forever - Chris Brown
2. Run The Show - Kat De Luna featuring Shaka Dee
3. Dance Like There's No Tomorrow (remix) - Paula Abdul
4. See You Again (remix) - Miley Cyrus
5. Stronger - Kanye West featuring Daft Punk
6. Take Control Of Da Funk - Amerie vs. Daft Punk
7. We Belong Together (remix) - Mariah Carey
8. No Air (remix) - Jordin Sparks featuring Chris Brown
9. Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
10. Pocketful Of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is Andrea and I'm working on the Spinning Nation event. I won't bore you with all the details, but it's the first nationwide Spinning fundraising event ever and we have a very small staff putting it together. If you like the idea after you take a look at what we're doing and wouldn't mind mentioning us on your blog, it would help a lot. If not, I understand. Blogs are a very personal thing and I'd never ask if it weren't for good causes. Thanks, you can reach me at andrea@sportsgrants.org. The website is www.spinningnation.org.

Best regards,
Andrea

Tommy said...

Andrea,

I hope you received my email. Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I really appreciate it. And I was so bummed when I found out that Spinning Nation was going to be on the weekend I was out of town. It is truly an amazing event benefitting amazing organizations. I wish I could take part. I even asked if I could take part as an instructor in New York as that is where I was vacationing, but all the slots were full!

I hope the event was a huge success and raised a tremendous amount of money for the very worthy charities.

Best of luck on next year's event!

In good health,

tommy