Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nick Oram to sub my classes Saturday and Monday

Hey everyone,

First of all, thanks for visiting my blog. I hope being able to view the track lists, check on any schedule changes, and send comments or messages is fun and helpful to you.

I will be out of town this weekend. Nick Oram will be subbing my classes on Saturday, April 28th and Monday, April 30th, both at 9:30am. Thank you, Nick!

I hope you all have a great weekend! See you tomorrow (Friday) or next Wednesday!

In good health,

Tommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tommy's Sexy Spin photos are not the only motivating device that gets me to class - It's the energy - the sweaty hard bodied people... and his continuous inspiration gets me @ 6 for Sexy Spin and keeps me coming back Monday - Wednesday & Friday... THANKS TOMMY....

Tommy said...

Thank you and each of you for choosing to spin with me and for when you get there, working as hard as you do with such amazing energy. You all inspire me and push me to work harder to give you all the best class possible. I don't take that responsibility lightly. And I love doing it and being in class with all of you! I am blessed to be doing something I enjoy so much! So again, thank you! tommy