Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Track List - #totalrequestride, Wednesday, May 21, 2014

1. Girls On #Selfie (mashup) - DJ Bastard Batucada featuring The Chainsmokers vs. Duran Duran
2. Fiesta (remix) - R. Kelly featuring Jay-Z, Boo & Gotti
3. Bailando - Enrique Iglesias featuring Sean Paul, Gente de Zona & Descemer Bueno
4. Line In The Sand (Evolution) - Motorhead
5. What If - Creed
6. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy
7. Hotel - Cassidy featuring R. Kelly
8. The Man - Aloe Blacc
9. Party Ain't Over - Pitbull featuring Usher & Afrojack
10. Problem - DJ MixmstrStel featuring Ariana Grande, Iggy Azalea, Nelly, Christina Aguilera, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Missy Elliott, TLC, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
11. Dirty Pop - 'Nsync
12. Already Home - A Great Big World
13. You & I - One Direction
14. Human - Christina Perri

Thanks to everyone who showed up and rode hard! Thanks for your commitment, focus, energy and feedback! I often say that I am humbled, inspired, and motivated by you, the Riders. Without you, class would be very boring for me. You all make it a challenge and challenge me to make class better. I look forward to riding again with you all soon. Harder. Higher. Further. Better. More.

No comments: