Thursday, May 29, 2014

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, May 29, 2014

1. Ain't It Fun - Paramore
2. Me And My Broken Heart - Rixton
3. Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
4. Story Of My Life (remix) - One Direction
5. I Dare You (remix) - Hardwell featuring Matthew Koma
6. 2 For Tom's Diner (mashup) - DJ MixmstrStel featuring Suzanne Vega & Tinashe
7. The Walker - Fitz And The Tantrums
8. Cruel Summertime Love (mashup) - DJ Dan Mei featuring Icona Pop, Lana Del Rey, Linkin Park, Ace Of Base, etc.
9. Where Love Lives (Frankie Knuckles remix) - Alison Limerick
10. Love Never Felt So Good (remix) - Michael Jackson
11. Wake Me Up (Avicii cover) - Glee Cast (Lea Michelle)
12. You've Got The Love - The Source featuring Candi Stanton
13. Latch - Disclosure featuring Sam Smith

This past Tuesday was the Extra Special Sexy Spin, but today's regular Sexy Spin was kinda special as well. We had two riders leaving in the next day or two for the California AIDS LifeCycle ride, Tony and Jonathan. We also had two birthday boys in class, Gregory Davis and Jeffrey Dreesman. Happy birthday to you two! And of course, everyone in attendance continued to amaze me with their energy, commitment, focus, determination and desire to make a positive change! It was a blast! I am grateful! I am inspired! I am so lucky to be able to do something I love that actually helps others...if even in the smallest of ways. So if you haven't been to a Ride with Tommy! class lately, I hope to see you soon. Things are always changing. Things are always getting better...when you commit...when you focus...when you really try to make a positive change. It can happen! I appreciate the opportunity to help in any way I can! Hope to see you soon! In good health, tommy

No comments: