Saturday, May 17, 2014

Track List - Saturday, May 17, 2014

1. Beautiful People - Chris Brown featuring Benny Benassi
2. City Of Dreams - Dirty South and Alesso featuring Ruben Haze
3. Fire In Your New Shoes - Kaskade featuring Dragonette
4. Live For The Night (remix) - Krewella
5. Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO
6. Kiss My Lips - Cherie Lily & Lillpop
7. Say It, Just Say It - The Mowgli's
8. Take Me - Tiesto featuring Kyler England
9. Partition (remix) - Beyonce'
10. Toxic - Britney Spears
11. Give Me One Reason - Tracy Chapman
12. Just Give Me A Reason - Pink featuring Nate Ruess
13. The Reason - Hoobastank

It is great to be back! I had a great time on vacation and did some amazing things, but it is always great to come back and be inspired and motivated yet again by the energy and commitment of the Riders in the Ride with Tommy! at Crunch Fitness - Sunset LA! Thanks once again to the amazing instructors who covered my classes. Thanks to everyone who stayed committed to their workouts and rode with those amazing instructors! And thanks to everyone for making my first classes back such an amazing experience! I am humbled by, challenged by, grateful for, pushed by, dedicated to, and extremely aware of the "amazingness" of the Riders who grace me with their presence on an almost daily basis. Thank you. You make me try harder to make you try harder! See you Monday!

No comments: