Thursday, November 20, 2014

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, November 20, 2014

1. Of The Night (remix) - Bastille
2. Never Been In Love - Cobra Starship featuring Icona Pop
3. Love Runs Out - OneRepublic
4. Blank Space (remix) - Taylor Swift
5. September - Earth, Wind & Fire
6. Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars
7. Habits (remix) - Tove Lo
8. Rich Girl - Gwen Stefani
9. No Mediocre (remix) - T.I. featuring Iggy Azalea
10. Turn The Beat Around - Gloria Estefan
11. Last Days Of Disco - Robbie Williams
12. I Look To You - Whitney Houston

Well, this is the last week before Thanksgiving. The holidays are upon us. We've been working all year so hard at achieving our goals. We've worked so hard to lose a pound or two. Or an inch or two (around the waist). Or a percentage or two (of bodyfat). Now comes the hard part. Can we keep working at reaching our goals or at least maintaining what we have accomplished so far? It is so easy to stop working out and just eat as much as you want of whatever you want. Sure. That's easy. But it seems like forever to get back to the point where you are now after letting down your guard. So take a good look at where you are now. At how much you have accomplished. At how good you feel about yourself, mentally and physically. Now think about how you feel after stuffing your face and your belly with way too much food that is so not good for you. Think about how uncomfortable you feel when you eat way too much. Also think about how disappointed you feel when you don't work out after all these months of establishing a healthy routine or habit. Now think about both of those feelings. Not very positive. So I encourage you to celebrate all that you have accomplished so far. Truly celebrate it. But don't throw it all away over the next 6 weeks. Workout when you can. Eat healthy when you can. Don't beat yourself up for those times that you don't or can't eat healthy or when you miss your workout. Missing a workout or not eating right are two things that are so easy to do. But I encourage you to stay committed and focused on all the good you have done and all the good you can still do during this holiday season. Then you can hit the ground running again after the start of the new year. I will be out of town next week with family for the Thanksgiving holiday. I am so thankful for all that I have. I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful for being able to teach spinning in a great facility with and to great people. I am thankful for and honored by the trust so many put of you place in me. I do not take any of this for granted. I commit to working hard to being the best instructor I can be. And that's not going to change over the holidays. I will post my subs for next week here on my blog and on Facebook by tomorrow, Saturday. When I return, I will be providing you all with more details about the upcoming Extra Special "Give The Shirt Off Your Back" Sexy Spin where we collect clothing for the LA LGBT Center's homeless youth programs with Sexy Santa's help. I look forward to celebrating such an amazing time of year with all of you while we stay as committed as possible to keeping or building upon what we have worked so hard to achieve. Thank you all! In good health, tommy

No comments: