Saturday, July 12, 2014

Track List - Saturday, July 12, 2014

1. Ain't It Fun - Paramore
2. Me And My Broken Heart - Rixton
3. Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
4. Story Of My Life (remix) - One Direction
5. I Dare You (remix) - Hardwell featuring Matthew Koma
6. 2 For Tom's Diner (mashup) - DJ MixmstrStel featuring Suzanne Vega & Tinashe
7. The Walker - Fitz And The Tantrums
8. Cruel Summertime Love (mashup) - DJ Dan Mei featuring Icona Pop, Lana Del Rey, Linkin Park, Ace Of Base, etc.
9. Where Love Lives (Frankie Knuckles remix) - Alison Limerick
10. Love Never Felt So Good (remix) - Michael Jackson
11. Wake Me Up (Avicii cover) - Glee Cast (Lea Michelle)
12. Latch - Disclosure featuring Sam Smith

Positive change. A difference. Commitment. These are just some of the things that I ask everyone in my one of my classes to make. Commitment to the three basics: form, pace and resistance. Commitment to the workout. Commitment to making a difference. Commitment to making a change (no matter how big or how small!). Commitment to making that change a positive. Whether it is the smallest of changes in your mind or a big change in your body, any kind of positive change in your mental and physical well-being is the reward for making that commitment. And it can happen. You can do it. And I hope to be able to help you make that change by providing an intense class full of challenges. A class focused on proper form so that you can learn something as well as make that difference. Learn something that you can take away from class and apply outside of class. A class that provides a variety of popular and motivating music chosen with specific beats and rhythms in mind so that time passes by quickly because you are having fun! So that when you leave class you can say to yourself, "Wow! That was hard. That was challenging. But I had a lot of fun doing it! And it went by so fast that I hardly worried about the time at all! Yeah! I did it! And I feel like a gave it my all. I didn't cheat myself. I am proud of what I accomplished this morning!" This is what I wish for each rider in my class. Thank you for entrusting me with the opportunity to do this. I hope to see you in class again soon! In good health, tommy

No comments: