Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Subs for the Ride with Tommy! July 2-9, 2014

I will be out of town on a family vacation in Texas for the next week, and I am so lucky to have such amazing instructors filling in for me while I am away. Thanks so much to them and to all of you for your support year 'round! I am so lucky!

Wednesday, July 2, 9:30am #totalrequestride - Amy Rollman
Thursday, July 3, 7:00am Sexy Spin - Kyler Madeira
Friday, July 4, 10:00am - Guy B. (regular Ride, not a Red Line Ride)(special July 4th Schedule!)
Saturday, July 5, 9:45am - Guy B.
Monday, July 7, 9:30am - Guy B. (regular Ride, not a Red Line Ride)
Tueaday, July 8, 7:00am - Kyler Madeira
Wednesday, July 9, 9:30am #totalrequestride - Amy Rollman

I will be back in the saddle teaching again next Thursday morning, July 10th at 7:00am for Sexy Spin. I hope to see you there!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: