Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Track List - The International Women's History Day/Month Ride, Tuesday, March 5, 2024, 9:00am


CRUNCH FITNESS
8000 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Tuesdays 9:00am



1. Girls (Who Run The World) - Beyonce
2. Only Girl (In The World) - Rihanna
3. What About - Janet Jackson
4. Woman's World - Cher
5. Trouble - Jennifer Hudson featuring Iggy Azalea
6. Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande
7. Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson
8. Independent Women, Pt. 1 - Destiny's Child
9. Express Yourself - Madonna
10. Didn't Know My Own Strength - Whitney Houston
Cool Down:
11. Hero - Mariah Carey
12. What It Feels Like For A Girl - Madonna

In honor of International Women's Day and Women's History Month, I am playing some of my favorite songs from some of my favorite and most fierce female artists! And we'll be doing this all month! So thanks to everyone who came to class today. Thanks to the women everywhere who are responsible for and who contribute and who stand up and who work and who lift others up. The world would not be what it is without you. So thank you! In my little, extremely humble way, I honor and celebrate you!

No comments: