Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Track List - #totalrequestride, Wednesday, August 27, 2014

1. Against All Odds (remix) - Kira
2. All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
3. Bang Bang - Jessie J featuring Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
4. Touch The Sky - Kanye West
5. Am I Wrong (remix) - Nico & Vinz
6. LA Dodgers Firework Mashup - DJ Manny Lehman featuring Madonna, Mariah, Whitney, Mary J., Avicii, Demi and Idina
7. Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani
8. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
9. How Will I Know (remix) - Whitney Houston
10. Justified & Ancient - KLF featuring Tammy Wynette
11. How Will I Know - Sam Smith (acoustic cover of Whitney Houston)
12. Amnesia - 5 Seconds Of Summer

Did you tweet your requests to @crunchgym followed by the #totalrequestride? If so, then you probably heard your favorite song in class this morning. And many others across the country heard it, too! That's right, tweet your favorite songs, CRUNCH will compile the requests into a list and then distribute that list to #totalrequestride instructors in Crunch gyms all across the country. In addition, you automatically become eligible to win an iTunes gift card! How cool is that?!?! I had a lot of fun putting this morning's track list together featuring the requests, "Touch The Sky" by Kanye, "Wind It Up" by Gwen Stefani, and "How Will I Know" by Whitney Houston. And then I of course threw in some of my personal favorites, including a mashup/medley by my good friend, DJ Manny Lehman that he created for the recent LGBT Night Out at Dodger Stadium last week featuring Madonna, Mariah, Whitney, Mary J., Avicii, Demi and Idina! I hope y'all had fun AND an intense Ride! I know I did! Remember, #totalrequestride every Wednesday at 9:30am, Crunch Fitness - Sunset! Hope to see you there! In good health, tommy

No comments: