Thursday, August 28, 2014

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, August 28, 2014

1. Against All Odds (remix) - Kira
2. All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
3. Bang Bang - Jessie J featuring Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
4. Touch The Sky - Kanye West
5. Am I Wrong (remix) - Nico & Vinz
6. LA Dodgers Firework Mashup - DJ Manny Lehman featuring Madonna, Mariah, Whitney, Mary J., Avicii, Demi and Idina
7. Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani
8. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
9. How Will I Know (remix) - Whitney Houston
10. Justified & Ancient - KLF featuring Tammy Wynette
11. How Will I Know - Sam Smith (acoustic cover of Whitney Houston)
12. Amnesia - 5 Seconds Of Summer

Thanks so much to all of you that made it to class and took part in making it indeed a Sexy Spin! Class has been getting crazy good lately! Again, thanks to all of you for your commitment, energy, determination and desire for a positive change! Labor Day weekend is upon us and there will most definitely be a lot of opportunities to celebrate the end of summer, beginning of fall, friendships, pools, the beach, and the good fortune that so many of us enjoy as members of the work force - in whatever capacity that may be. Many of you have heard me say this before, but we always have something to celebrate! So I hope that you all take the chance to enjoy friends, family, loved ones, significant others, new relationships, lasting ones and all the good people with which we surround ourselves. And I would also like to make an extra effort to encourage you all to celebrate your health! Celebrate the ability to get up each morning. Celebrate the ability to take part in your favorite spin class. Celebrate the steps you take to make yourself healthier. Celebrate the things you do to improve your mental and physical well-being. I know I celebrate each one of you for your support and taking part in the Ride with Tommy! I am grateful, inspired, happy, motivated and challenged when in the same room with you. So thank you for all that you do...in class, for yourselves, as you celebrate the amazing life you live, and as we celebrate Labor Day weekend 2014. I will be teaching my regular schedule all weekend so I hope to see you Saturday morning at 9:45am or Monday morning at 9:30am for the Red Line Ride. Have a great, fun and safe weekend! Until I see you next, in good health, tommy

No comments: