Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Track List - Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Well, the birthday roll continues. Today is Carl's birthday, and I asked him to provide me with some of his favorite spin songs. Though he sheepishly asked me to play Anastacia as if maybe I wouldn't be too familiar with her music or maybe that I might feel that it is too "5 minutes ago." Little did he know that I LOVE Anastacia! So, I've tried to honor his requests and play some new mixes of current and past hits as well as some of my favorites. It is my pleasure to do it. Just as Carl is a pleasure to have in class. He works so hard and intensely (he may be accurately accused on occasion of "over-training"!), but I want to thank him so much for making The Ride with Tommy part of his workout routine AND to wish him the best birthday ever. Happy birthday, Carl!

1. Left Outside Alone (remix) - Anastacia
2. Since U Been Gone (remix) - Kelly Clarkson
3. I Kissed A Girl (remix) - Katy Perry
4. Glamorous vs. Vogue - Fergie vs. Madonna (mixed by DJ Brett Henrichsen)
5. I'm Outta Love - Anastacia
6. Hot 'n Cold - Katy Perry
7. We Belong Together (remix) - Mariah Carey
8. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
9. Together As One - DJ Earworm
10. Love Is Alive - Anastacia & Vonda Shepard

No comments: