Saturday, February 28, 2009

Track List - Saturday, February 28, 2009

1. What I Cannot Change (remix) - LeAnn Rimes
2. Right Round - Flo Rida
3. Never (remix) - Kristine W
4. Love Lockdown (remix) - Kanye West
5. Crush (remix) - David Archuleta
6. Milkshake (remix) - Kelis
7. Jai Ho - Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack
8. Miss You - Etta James
9. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
10. I Will Be - Leona Lewis
11. A Twist In My Story - Secondhand Serenade

The energy in this morning's class was off the hook! And it wasn't even anyone's birthday! Thank you to everyone who attended and worked so hard and intensely! As I always say, when you guys work as hard as you did this morning, I am inspired! It pushes me to push/encourage you even more! And thanks to the front row who whooped and hollered and raised the roof on the energy level even more! Everyone rocked this morning! Thanks! Now go out and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: