Friday, February 27, 2009

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, February 26, 2009

1. Let Me Think About It - Ida Corr
2. Express Yourself vs. We Are Family - Madonna vs. Sister Sledge
3. Just Dance (remix) - Lady GaGa featuring Colby O'donis
4. I Surrendar (remix) - Laura Pausini
5. We Will Rock You (Fatboy Slim remix) - Queen
6. Hot 'n Cold (remix) - Katy Perry
7. Single Ladies (remix) - Beyonce
8. I Will Be - Leona Lewis
9. What I Cannot Change - LeAnn Rimes

And yet more birthdays of special people! Today is Dylan's birthday! Dylan has been attending Sexy Spin for years (with a little time off to integrate swimming into his workout routine...and yes, he did show off his new "swimmer's build" in class...he helps bring the sexy to Sexy Spin!) So thanks to Dylan and his bff and fellow long-time Sexy Spinner, Abby, I was able to incorporate some of their well-thought-out requests of new (to me) music and some different mixes of several songs I've played before. And thanks to all of Dylan's friends who attended class to help him start off his birthday celebration in a very sexy and healthy way! The energy in class was off the hook! Happy birthday, Dylan!

And I found out at the beginning of class that it is also Jonah's birthday! And it turns out that Jonah and I met probably about 5 years ago through our mutual friend, Lisa Foxx. Small world! Happy birthday, Jonah!

No comments: