Tuesday, October 05, 2021

Track List - HIIT The "PINK" Road, Tuesday, October 5, 2021, 9:00am

1. Pink Houses (video) - John Cougar Mellencamp
2. Try (video) - Pink
3. Senorita - Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
4. Can I Get a... (from the Rush Hour soundtrack) - Jay-Z
5. Glitter - Todrick Hall
6. Rescue Me - OneRepublic
7. I Like Boys - Todrick Hall
8. Blow Me (One Last Kiss)(remix) - Pink
9. Dancing On My Own (remix) - Robyn
10. I Kissed A Girl (remix) - Katy Perry
Cool Down:
11. Follow Your Arrow - Kacey Musgraves
12. Rainbow - Kacey Musgraves
13. Over The Rainbow - Todrick Hall
14. Rainbow Connection - Kermit The Frog

You may have noticed that there are a few "pink" references in today's class. "Pink Houses" by John Cougar, "Try" by Pink, and even the word "pink" in the class title today. Well, in the past, as a company and as a local gym, we have promoted Breast Cancer Awareness in the month of October. We've worn pink, we've played Pink, and we've certainly been encouraged to think pink! Currently, we are not doing so as a company, but I thought I'd still do it in the Ride with Tommy! for the month of October. My mother is a 2 times breast cancer survivor. And I have known several women who have conquered breast cancer. So though I won't be doing an actual fundraiser, I would just like to remind people in my very small way that breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women. Yes, there are many other cancer types for which much research is needed, and my hope is by bringing even a little bit more awareness to breast cancer in the Ride with Tommy! this month, more attention can be brought to the need for cancer research in general. Be on the lookout for an even more "PINK" Ride next week! I hope that someday, we will beat cancer and that cancer will never win another battle. With research, I believe it can happen. But in order to research, funds are needed. So if you are able and if you are interested, just as I encourage you to find motivation in class, I'd like to encourage you to find the motivation to help fund cancer treatment and prevention research so that, to quote a good friend of mine, we can "kick cancer's ass!" once and for all!

For all kinds of more information regarding breast cancer, you can visit https://www.breastcancer.org/

In good health,

tommy

No comments: