Monday, October 25, 2021

Special classes this week! Tuesday - HIIT The "PINK" Road, Wednesday - HIIT The Halloween Road!

As I have been doing all of the month of October this year and for many years before, I've been "Thinking Pink, Wearing Pink, and Playing Pink" in observance of Breast Cancer Awareness month. I've tried to wear pink clothes to class and to play music that is any way associated with the word "pink". In each class, I have played one or two songs or videos with the word "pink" in the title or by an artist with the word "pink" in their name. Well, tomorrow I am taking it to the next level! All songs and videos played in class will have the word "pink" in it or will have the work "pink" in the name of the artist or band. I have carefully selected all songs for the track list to tomorrow's class, and I can't wait to Ride with you then! Please make plans now to attend if you haven't already!

And as I usually do for my last class before (or on the actual day of) Halloween, I tend to play some Halloween-related music. So get ready to Ride to a thrilling class that will definitely get your heart pounding in your chest!

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow morning, Tuesday, Oct. 26th at 9:00am and the next morning, Wednesday, Oct. 27th at 7:00am!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: