Saturday, May 07, 2016

Subs for the Ride with Tommy! for the Week of May 9 - 13, 2016

I will be traveling in and out of town this upcoming week, so here is the schedule and the amazing instructors who will be covering my classes:

Monday, May 9, 9:30am - Guy B. (regular Ride, NOT a Threshold Ride)
Tuesday, May 10, 7:00am - Jenny Savage(regular Ride, NOT a Peak Performance Ride)
Wednesday, May 11, 9:30am - ME! Tommy Woelfel (I'm back for one day this week and it will be a #totalrequestride!)
Thursday, May 12, 7:00am - Jenny Savage
Friday, May 13, 9:30am - Guy B.

Thanks to all of you and to the amazing instructors covering my class for me, Guy B. & Jenny! You guys rock!

I look forward to seeing you all Wednesday and then again the following Monday, May 16th!

Until then, in good health, tommy

No comments: