Thursday, January 21, 2016

Track LIst - Sexy Spin, Thursday, January 21, 2016

1. PopLove 4 (The Ultimate Mashup of the Hits of 2015)(video) - DJ Robin Skouteris
2. Pray To God - Calvin Harris featuring Haim
3. Sissy That Walk (remix) - RuPaul
4. You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) - Sylvester
5. Trini Dem Girls - Nicki Minaj featuring LunchMoney Lewis
6. I Can't Stop Drinking About You - Bebe Rexha
7. Greyhound - Swedish House Mafia
8. Green Light (remix) - Beyonce'
Cool Down:
9. Down To Earth - Flight Facilities
10. Waterbed - The Chainsmokers
11. Pure Imagination (Willy Wonka Soundtrack)(video) - Gene Wilder

How's that for something different?!?! A video to start of Sexy Spin! Those of you that have been riding with me for a while know that I always like to start the year off by playing a mashup of the biggest hits of the previous years. This started a few years ago when DJ Earworm was kind of the trailblazer in this area. DJ Robin Skouteris soon followed with an annual mashup as well. Now there are many djs mashing up the hits of the previous year in many different ways! DJ Robin Skouteris is one of my favorite mashup artists, so I'm so excited to have played his greatest hits of 2015 mashup this morning, "PopLove 4: The Ultimate Mashup of the Hits of 2015". Now, we do this every week in the #totalrequestride on Wednesdays at 9:30am. Riders tweet their favorite songs or videos to @crunchgym followed by the hashtag #totalrequestride. The top 3 songs of each week are compiled by Crunch headquarters in New York and then distributed to the instructors that teach this class all across the country! Talk about being a part of something bigger! So I thought that it would be fun and a great way to bring a little added energy to the 7:00am class. Something a little more fun than usual even! Something that can help you wake up out of your morning fogginess a little faster so that you can get to your workout faster and even faster to your results! That sounds good, doesn't it? Well, I think it went really well this morning, so I may be bringing something of this nature back to class soon. Did you enjoy it? Let me know! Comment below or message me. I look forward to hearing your input! Tony, sorry I didn't play your requested remix of "Pure Imagination", but I did play the original video as a cool down! Sorry you missed it, but thanks for the request. I'll play it soon! Gregory, I know how you love Beyonce' remixes and especially the "Green Light" remix if I remember correctly. Sorry you had to leave early and missed it, too! Dave R., thanks again for your support and contribution to this morning's Sexy Spin! You are awesome! See you all in the next Ride with Tommy! Until then, in good health, tommy

No comments: