Friday, April 24, 2015

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, April 23, 2015

1. Worth It -Fifth Harmony featuring Kid Ink
2. Somebody - Natalie La Rose featuring Jeremih
3. Trouble - Iggy Azalea featuring Jennifer Hudson
4. Party People - Altar featuring Jeanie Tracy
5. I Don't Like It, I Love It - Flo Rida featuring Robin Thicke & Verdine White
6. Don't Tell 'Em - Jeremih featuring YG
7. Don't Look Down - Martin Garrix featuring Usher
8. We Belong Together (remix) - Mariah Carey
9. I Just Wanna F*@king Dance (from Jerry Springer The Opera) - Alison Jear
10. Earned It (from Fifty Shades Of Grey) - The Weeknd
11. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
12. I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith
13. Hideaway - Kiesza

Oh it has been a fun couple of days in the Ride with Tommy! @crunchgym - Sunset. New music. Great turnout. High energy and focused riders. Wednesday's #totalrequestride was amazing! A slight video malfunction prevented us from seeing the first video, but then we were treated to the fun and energy that the videos provided while we challenged ourselves on the bikes! Thursday morning's Sexy Spin was just that...sexy! I hope you were able to see the pic I posted yesterday that provides a sample of the hotness that is present and created while in Sexy Spin every Thursday morning at 7:00am. Come join us! Get your Ride on! Ride with Tommy! And thanks to so many of you that have been a part of the Ride; visited, liked and shared my page/posts at Www.ridewithtommy.com and my facebook page, www.facebook.com/ridewithtommy; and any of my posts on instagram and twitter (@ridewithtommy)! Hope to see you in class soon! In good health! tommy

No comments: