Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Track List - Tuesday, September 30, 2014

1. Looking Hot (remix) - No Doubt
2. Never Been In Love - Cobra Starship featuring Icona Pop
3. Mash 'n' Stuff - DJ Radio Sheezus featuring Deadmau5 vs. Weekender, Tag Team, David Bowie & Duran Duran
4. Bad Girls (remix) - Donna Summer
5. All That Matters (The Beautiful Life) - Ke$ha
6. Centuries - Fall Out Boy
7. Ugly Heart - G.R.L.
8. Gold Rush (remix) - Clinton Sparks ft. 2 Chainz, Macklemore & D.A.
9. This Is How We Do (remix) - Katy Perry
10. All Night (remix) - Icona Pop
11. Just Give Me A Mirror When September Ends (mashup) - DJ Shahar Varshal ft. Pink, Michael Jackson & Greenday
12. Take A Bow With Me (mashup) - DJ Radio Sheezus featuring Rihanna & Sam Smith
13. Amnesia - 5 Seconds Of Summer

Happy birthday, Patrick! Thanks for celebrating your birthday with the Ride with Tommy! What a great way to celebrate your special day. What a great way to start any day! Thanks for your requests and your commitment to your Ride, your workout and your goals!

As I often say, we always have something to celebrate. Whether it is a birthday, anniversary, a charity event, or even just the ability to get up and out of bed each morning, life provides us with so much to celebrate. Oh you could get all caught up in the negative. Life is full of things that frustrate us. Often, these are so small in the big picture of life. If we choose to blow these negative happenings out of proportion, it can consume so much of our energy and time that it gets in the way of the so many positive things that help make our lives and daily routines so exciting and rewarding. I hope that when you Ride with Tommy!, it is one of those positive happenings. I hope that when you Ride with Tommy!, you are excited about the challenges that you will help create and overcome in class. I hope that you are excited about the energy and the results that are such a big part of class. I hope that you are rewarded for your hard work and determination that you put into class. I hope that the framework that I, as the instructor, provide you along with the variety of fun, current and motivating music as well as the energy that everybody in the group fitness class helps build, all create an environment that allows everyone in class to achieve all or more of what they set out to achieve. If I can help riders accomplish this - even in the smallest of ways - then I am proud, honored and humbled to do so. Thanks to you all for your support and trust in allowing me to help you. I am inspired to work harder as the instructor. I hope that I share that inspiration with you. I hope to see you in class again soon. Until then, in good health! tommy

No comments: