Saturday, June 08, 2013

Track List - Double, Back-to-Back Pride Ride, Saturday, June 8, 2013

Part 1: 9:30am
1. Freedom '90 - George Michael
2. Firework (remix) - Katy Perry
3. Don't You Worry Pride (mashup) - DJ Brian Cua featuring Swedish House Mafia & U2
4. Born This Way (remix) - Lady Gaga
5. Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood
6. I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
7. Didn't Know My Own Strength (remix) - Whitney Houston
8. Proud - Heather Small
9. The Wings (Brokeback Mountain Soundtrack) - DJs Manny Lehman, Tony Moran & Warren Rigg
10. I Got My Pride - Barry Harris featuring Pepper Mashay
11. Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
12. True Colors - Cyndi Lauper

Part 2: 10:30am
1. Beautiful People (remix) - Chris Brown featuring Benny Benassi
2. Supermodel - RuPaul
3. Queen Of The Night (remix) - Whitney Houston
4. Pride (A Deeper Love) (remix) - Aretha Franklin
5. Fashionista - Jimmy James
6. Absolutely Fabulous - Pet Shop Boys
7. Looking Good, Feeling Gorgeous - RuPaul
8. Glamorous vs. Vogue (mashup) - DJ Manny Lehman featuring Fergie & Madonna
9. It's Raining Men - Weather Girls
10. I Didn't Know My Own Strength - Whitney Houston
11. Hero - Mariah Carey


This morning, I taught my regularly scheduled class at 9:30am and then subbed Bob Harper's 10:30am class. So, it ended up being a back-to-back, double Pride Ride! As I usually do on the weekend of Los Angeles Pride, I play music that may be a little more apropos to the weekend...music that speaks (or sings) of pride, being proud, believing in yourself, self-empowerment, strength as well as some music that is a little more fun and even silly! My goal is to incorporate all this while still providing an intense workout for newcomers and experienced riders alike! I hope everyone had a great workout this morning. I know I did. And I owe it all to those of you who committed and created so much energy that made us all stronger...not only yourselves, but all of the others around you in class! So thank you for being so impressive, so inspiring and so fun!

No comments: