Saturday, June 22, 2013

Track List - Back-to-Back Double Spin, Saturday, June 22, 2013

Part 1: 9:30am
1. Blurred Lines (remix) - Robin Thicke featuring T.I. & Pharrell
2. That Power - Will.I.Am featuring Justin Bieber
3. Midnight City - M83
4. Live It Up - Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull
5. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
6. Hall Of Fame - The Script featuring Will.I.Am
7. Come And Get It - Selena Gomez
8. Mirrors (remix) - Justin Timberlake
9. Eyes Wide Shut (remix) - JLS featuring Tinie Tempah
10. Young And Beautiful - Lana Del Rey
11. Clarity - Zedd featuring Foxes
12. Poplove (mashup) - DJ Robin Skouteris featuring 24 artists

Part 2: 10:30am (subbing for Bob Harper)
1. Alive - Krewella
2. Love Somebody - Maroon 5
3. Get Lucky (remix) - Daft Punk
4. Back To Love - DJ Pauly featuring Jay Sean
5. In The Air - Morgan Page, Sultan & Ned Shepard, BT featuring Angela McCluskey
6. Can't Hold Us - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton
7. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up) - Fall Out Boy
8. Teenage Dream (Katy Perry cover/remix) - Glee Cast
9. This Is The New Year (A Great Big World cover) - Glee Cast
10. You Have More Friends Than You Know - Glee Cast
11. Teenage Dream (Katy Perry cover) - Glee Cast
12. I Dreamed A Dream - Glee Cast featuring Idina Menzel
13. As If We Never Said Goodbye - Glee Cast

Thanks to everyone who attended either or especially BOTH of the classes this morning. Again, sorry for the last minute announcement of my doing a double. Both times in the last month, I didn't know until the afternoon before that I was going to teach a back-to-back double. Therefore, I couldn't really promote them very much and let you members know that there is this amazing, fun and challenging opportunity to push yourselves even more when I am able to teach a double class. Hopefully in the future, I'll be able to give you further notice. But for now, thanks again to everyone! I had a blast! I hope y'all did, too!

No comments: