Thursday, November 10, 2011

Track List - Sexy Spin, My Birthday Spin Part 2, November 10, 2011

1. Sexy M.F. - Prince
2. Easy As Life - Deborah Cox
3. The Wings (Brokeback Mountain Theme) - DJs Manny Lehman, Tony Moran & Warren Rigg
4. No Air (remix) - Jordin Sparks featuring Chris Brown
5. I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
6. Love Is Alive - Anastacia featuring Vonda Shepard
7. September - Earth, Wind & Fire
8. Please Don't Stop The Music vs. Gimme More (mashup) - DJ Brett Henrichsen featuring Rihanna & Britney Spears
9. Don't Stop Believin' (remix) - Glee Cast
10. I'm Going Down - Mary J. Blige
11. I Can't Make You Love Me - Bonnie Raitt

And so concludes my two-day, in-class birthday celebration. Whew! Thanks to everyone who attended class including those who regularly attend the Ride with Tommy! as well as those who showed up just to help celebrate my birthday! You all made it so much fun! Thanks again!

No comments: