Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Track List - My Birthday Spin Part 1, November 9, 2011

1. Crazy - Seal
2. Nobody's Supposed To Be Here - Deborah Cox
3. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
4. When Love Takes Over - David Guetta featuring Kelly Rowland
5. Praise You - Fatboy Slim
6. Pop - 'Nsync
7. We Belong Together (remix) - Mariah Carey
8. Party People - Altar featuring Jeanie Tracy
9. Not Like A Queen (mashup) - DJ Sergio featuring Katy Perry & 30 Seconds To Mars
10. Beautiful - Christina Aguilera

To help celebrate my birthday, I thought I'd choose songs that have been particular favorite workout or Ride songs over the past several years. I thought it would be fun to go back and hope that we can make it sound new again! Just as I feel new all over again facing the next year in this amazing journey of life. Thanks to the support of all the Ride with Tommy! regulars! You make it fun, interesting, challenging, rewarding and all worthwhile! Thanks!

In good health!

tommy

No comments: