Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Track List - Wednesday, July 14, 2010

1. Happiness - Alexis Jordan
2. One Love - David Guetta featuring Estelle
3. Not My Smoke Tonight (mashup) - DJ Marc Johnce featuring Christina Aguilera & Deep Purple)
4. If You're Not Human (mashup) - DJ Dan Mei featuring The Killers & Daniel Bedingfield
5. If I Had You - Adam Lambert
6. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem featuring Rihanna
7. Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
8. Scatterlings of Juluka - Various Artists
9. If I Was Made For Loving You (mashup) - DJ Dan Mei featuring Kiss & Adam Lambert
10. Runway - Blue Hamilton
11. Chasing Cars That Way - DJs Dan Mei & Marc Johnce featuring Snow Patrol & The Backstreet Boys

This morning's track list was a new one in honor of Bergen's 51st birthday! Happy birthday, Bergen! She requested Led Zeppelin's Whole Lotta Love which kind of set off a rock theme. A friend had introduced me to a new German DJ's mashup site which included some rock mashups which ended up being perfect for today's class. I have to be honest, I was a little nervous as to how it would turn out, but thanks to everyone who worked so hard and appeared to have a great time doing so! And thanks to those who offered the compliments on the class!

I also want to give a special shout out to my friend, Blue Hamilton. I have known Blue for several years and never knew of his dreams to be a singer. Well, last week, he emailed me his first single and I have to say, it is amazingly beautiful! Thanks to Blue for letting me use it as a cool down this morning, and I wish him the best of luck in his new endeavors following his dreams!

No comments: