Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Track List - Saturday, April 11, 2009

1. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
2. If You Seek Amy - Britney Spears
3. I Do Not Hook Up - Kelly Clarkson
4. HiTPLAY (Take Me Away) - Jason Dottley
5. Party People - Altar featuring Jeanie Tracy
6. Day 'N Nite - Kid Cudi
7. Grave - Boy George
8. I Just Wanna F**king Dance (Wayne G Heaven Mix) - Jerry Springer The Opera featuring Shontel
9. If This Isn't Love - Jennifer Hudson
10. The Climb - Miley Cyrus

Wow! For about the first time since I've been posting this blog, I took a week off of making any new posts at all...I mean, when I haven't been on official vacation. And I think I'm a little worried. No one said anything at all. Not one word. I haven't posted track lists for the last 2 Saturdays and last Thursday (remember, I usually only post new track lists on Thursdays and Saturdays). Does this mean that I'm doing this for no one other than myself? Hmmm...

Well, part of the reason I took a few days off is that the days leading up to the special Sexy Spin on Thursday, April 9th (which promoted the California AIDS LifeCycle and its riders that spin with me) completely wore me out! I busted my butt putting that class together! For the 3 nights prior to that class, I got 2 hours of sleep each night! I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong! I had a blast getting the gift bags, special prizes, music and guest list together for what I thought was a super fun class! And I hope that it made even just a little bit of difference in supporting a great cause. In addition, I was also working on the preparations for the Camp Crunch: Red Line Ride 6-Week Intensive that was supposed to start the next week! But let's just say that needless to say (is that using that right?), I had to take a nap on Thursday afternoon. And I went to bed early that night! And all of this was on top of my responsibilities as a new dad to twins Austin & Aiden which I can't "shirk" away from...I don't want to! I love being their dad and spending time with them. I just want to be one of those "new age" parents that does it all I guess...or at least attempts to.

Well, I did have a great time with the LifeCycle Sexy Spin. So much so that I thought I would replay the same cd the following Saturday. So I have it listed here. Finally. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much (or even half as much) as I did. You can still support the riders! Just scroll down to the post with the links to their fundraising pages. Even the smallest bit helps!

And don't forget to support the businesses that donated such amazing products to the gift bags and prizes. I was blown away by everyone's willingness to help out. I included logos of everyone's businesses in my previous post describing the LifeCycle Sexy Spin. So scroll down, check them out, and then go visit them!

And as always, thanks to everyone that came to that special class, worked so hard and had so much fun! Much like this blog, without all of you, I'd basically be doing this for myself...which would be very boring!

In good health,

tommy

2 comments:

Kristen said...

The April 9th class was super fun! Thanks for all the hard work and preparation you put into all your classes. I am looking forward to a great workout at tomorrow's sexy spin!

Tommy said...

Thanks, Kristen! I'm so glad that you liked the special classes as well as sexy spin. Who said working out couldn't be fun? Having you and your energy there certainly helps make it even more fun...and sexy! Thanks!

Come up and say hi after class next time!

tommy