Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Camp Crunch: Red Line Ride 6-Week Intensive begins!

Well, I'm writing this the night before the first semi-private class of the 6-week Camp Crunch: Red Line Ride Intensive. I am very excited about the 6 weeks ahead! I've already learned so much, and I look forward to learning even more as we move along.

Thanks to Andrew, Maureen, Colin, Shauna, Eric, Guy, Maria, and Bob for taking part in this program, the first of its kind anywhere! Let's break some ground!

In good health,

tommy

P.S. And a happy birthday shout out to Jeanette today! And also congratulations on the new life you will be bringing into the world soon! I love that you are continuing to ride (and pay especially close attention to your heart rate as your doctor recommends!)

Happy birthday and congratulations, Jeanette!

No comments: