Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Jamie Hodes to sub the Ride with Tommy! tomorrow morning, Wednesday, May 12th, 7:00am/Tommy to sub the Ride on Thursday, May 13th, 9:00am

Due to circumstances beyond my control (namely, school is going back to full-time, in-person classes Monday thru Thursday starting tomorrow morning and I have to take the kids to school as my husband is out of town and the sitter is unavailable), I will not be able to be there for my regularly scheduled Ride. Thanks to Jamie for agreeing to cover my class! I hope you all have a great Ride with her! She's a lot of fun! (And btw, Jamie is one of the first instructors to ask me to sub her class when I first started teaching spin...oh about 22 years ago...at Meridien Sports Club in Century City...the circle of life...the circle of the Ride!)

I'll be back in the instructor saddle this Thursday morning at 9:00am as I will be subbing for the awesome Guy B. I hope to see you then!

In good health,

Tommy

No comments: