Thursday, January 02, 2020

New schedule for 2020! Be sure to look below to see the bold changes to the schedule starting Monday, January 6, 2020!

Happy new year to all of you Ride with Tommy! regulars! Thanks so much to those that showed up this morning for the first Ride with Tommy! class of the new year of the new decade and at the new time! I can tell 2020 is going to be a great year! So much to be excited about! So much to look forward to! So many positive changes to make! And I hope you trust me to help you make some of those positive changes! Let's celebrate our health and fitness together!

Here are the new class days and times starting Monday, January 6, 2019:

Tuesdays 9:00am
Thursdays 6:30am
Fridays 7:15am

I have been teaching Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:00am for many years now. As well as my Wednesdays at 9:30am. So these are big changes. I hope you commit to making these changes with me, and that I continue to see you in the new year so that we can continue to make positive changes to our bodies and in our minds!

Please make note of these changes. Please share the new class times with everyone you know! Let's fill up these classes and meet our goals in 2020!

In good health,

Tommy



No comments: