Friday, July 26, 2019

Subs while I'm on vacation July 30 - August 8, 2019

Thanks so much to the amazing instructors that have taken the time to cover my classes while I will be on vacation for the next 2 weeks! I mean, we have some real rock stars as well as some hot, new instructors that will be taking you on the Rides as follows:

Tuesday, July 30, 7:00am - Johanna Juarez
Wednesday, July 31, 9:30am - Andrew Schuth
Thursday, August 1, 7:00am - Colin Kim

Tuesday, August 6, 7:00am - tbd
Wednesday, August 7, 9:30am - Amy Rollman
Thursday, August 8, 7:00am - Safyra Bakshani

Wow! I am so honored and grateful that such an amazing roster of instructors will be taking over the Ride with Tommy! while I'm out. Just WOW! Which reminds me, Crunch Fitness has some of the most amazing instructors teaching classes on a regular basis...and all classes are included in the price of the monthly membership! Not $25.00 per class! And two and a half (2 1/2!) hours of parking is validated and included! This has to be one of the best fitness deals and one of the greatest values around! So please stay commited to your workout routines, your schedules, and give these incredible instructors a try. It's always great to mix it up!

I'll be back in the saddle on Tuesday, August 13th at 7:00am for the next Peak Performance Ride. And there are going to be some new and exciting changes in my classes when I get back. I'm super excited about them! I think you will be, too!

So until then, be safe, be happy, be healthy!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: