Thursday, March 07, 2019

Track List - Sexy Spin - International Women's Day, Thursday, March 7, 2019, 7:00am (Sunset)

1. Girls (Who Run The World) - Beyonce
2. Only Girl (In The World) - Rihanna
3. What About - Janet Jackson
4. Woman's World - Cher
5. Trouble - Jennifer Hudson featuring Iggy Azalea
6. Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande
7. Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson
8. Independent Women, Pt. 1 - Destiny's Child
9. Limitless - Jennifer Lopez
10. Didn't Know My Own Strength - Whitney Houston
Cool Down:
11. Hero - Mariah Carey
12. What It Feels Like For A Girl - Madonna
13. If I Were A Boy - Beyonce

Today's track list celebrates strong, talented, FIERCE women artists as tomorrow is International Women's Day. I had a lot of fun putting this track list together! It was difficult to narrow it down to just these 13 tracks! I hope you all had as much fun riding to this and found as much inspiration by the amazing artists featured here as I do!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: