Friday, June 29, 2018

Track List - Sub for Colin, Friday, June 29, 2018, 12:00noon

1. Holding Out For A Hero (video) - Bonnie Tyler
2. I Just Wanna Dance (video) - Alison Jiear (from "Jerry Springer: The Opera")(Manny Patel Equality Mix 2013)
3. Dem Beats (video) - Todrick Hall
4. We Are The Night (video) - Steve Grand
5. Beautiful (remix) - Christina Aguilera
6. Shake Your Groove Thing - Peaches and Herb
7. Chains Of Love - Erasure
8. Finally - Cece Peniston
9. Sissy That Walk - RuPaul
10. Beautiful - David Hernandez
Cool Down:
11. Go West - Pet Shop Boys
12. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

I don't usually post track lists from classes that I sub, but I had such a total BLAST with Colin's class today that I wanted to post about it and share the fun track list here on my blog/website. Thanks to everyone that stayed in class and shared their amazing energy and created such a positive environment to make positive changes and to get us all closer to reaching our goals!

No comments: