Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Track List - Peak Performance Ride, Tuesday, April 3, 2018

1. Heroes (remix) - Alesso featuring Tove Lo
2. Fun - Pitbull featuring Chris Brown
3. I Can Change - Brandon Flowers
4. Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon
5. Ride Like The Wind (remix) - Michael Mind
6. Wrapped Up - Olly Murs featuring Travie McCoy
7. Rise - Glee Cast
8. The Climb (remix) - Miley Cyrus
9. I Lived ([RED] remix) - OneRepublic
Cool Down:
10. Still I Fly (Disney's Planes Soundtrack)(cover) - Macy Kate & Austin Percario
11. You Have More Friends Than You Know - Glee Cast
12. That's What Friends Are For - Dionne Warwick, Elton John, Gladys Knight & Stevie Wonder

I'm so sorry for the technical difficulties that prevented full use of the Peak Performance Ride technology this morning! I'm working to get it fixed as soon as possible!

No comments: