Thursday, October 29, 2015

Track List - Sexy Halloween Spin, Crunch's Haunted Sweat Fest, Thursday, October 29, 2015

1. Thriller (video) - Michael Jackson
2. Everybody (Backstreet's Back)(video) - Backstreet Boys
3. Heads Will Roll (video) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
4. Wind It Up (video) - Todrick Hall featuring Vonzell Solomon
5. Hello (remix) - Adele
6. Go Your Own Way (remix) - Karl Wolf
7. I'm In Love With A Monster - Fifth Harmony
8. Bad Blood - Taylor Swift
9. Dead And Gone - T.I. featuring Justin Timberlake
10. Beautiful Monster - Ne-Yo
11. Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Lorde
12. If Only - Dove Cameron ("Descendants" Soundtrack)
13. For Good - Idina Menzel & Kristin Chenowith ("Wicked" Original Broadway Cast Soundtrack)

So, we here @crunchgym, are celebrating this Halloween week by offering several of Crunch's "Haunted Sweat Fest" classes. I did it with yesterday's #totalrequestride. I did it again this morning with a Sexy Halloween Spin. But yet, if you didn't already notice, I chose this year to forego the usual halloween suspects (well, except for "Thriller" of course!). Yes, I have played Oingo Boingo's "Dead Man's Party", themes from different Halloween horror movies, even Bow Wow Wow's "I Want Candy". They are a lot of fun, but this year, I chose to use primarily mainstream and even recent pop songs that in some way or other, could be perceived as having a Halloween theme. Fifth Harmony's "I'm In Love With A Monster." Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood". T.I.'s "Dead And Gone". Ne-Yo's "Beautiful Monster". Lorde's truly eery cover of Tears For Fears' "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack. "If Only", Dove Cameron's beautiful ballad from Disney's "Descendants" which tells the story of the offspring of Maleficent, Jafar, Cruella de Vil, and the Evil Queen! And finally, "For Good", the brilliant song from the "Wicked" Original Broadway Cast Recording. I had so much fun putting this track list together. I hope everyone had as much fun riding to it while working hard, working safely and efficiently and getting results! Just as we do in every Ride with Tommy! class! So come join in on the fun! Until then, in good health, tommy

No comments: