Saturday, June 27, 2015

Track List - Threshold Ride, Saturday, June 27, 2015

1. Born This Way - Lady Gaga
2. Get This Celebration Started (mashup) - Madonna & Pink
3. I Got My Pride - Barry Harris featuring Pepper Mashay
4. Express Yourself - Madonna
5. Pride (A Deeper Love) (remix) - Aretha Franklin
6. Perfect (remix) - Pink
7. The Weekend - Eden XO
8. Worth It - Fifth Harmony featuring Kid Ink
9. Tic Tok - Ke$ha
10. Proud (remix) - Heather Small
11. It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls
12. 2 On - Tinashe featuring Schoolboy Q
13. We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus
14. Want To Want Me/I Want You To Want Me (mashup)(Jason Derulo & Cheap Trick cover) - Andie Case

Yes, in celebrating the tremendous and historic (and right!) events that happened yesterday, I am once again playing my Pride track list. I am proud of the accomplishment of the decision that the Supreme Court handed down yesterday. I am proud of everyone who fought so hard to get us where we are today. I am proud of my family. I am proud of the riders that work so hard in my classes 6 days a week. I am proud of everyone who lives their life to the fullest. Of everyone that strives to make their lives better. Of everyone who tries to make life better for everyone else. I am proud that I am still able to play a small role in helping others. I am proud. I am grateful. Thank you.

No comments: