Thursday, January 08, 2015

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, January 8, 2015

1. Of The Night (remix) - Bastille
2. Never Been In Love - Cobra Starship featuring Icona Pop
3. Love Runs Out - OneRepublic
4. Blank Space (remix) - Taylor Swift
5. September - Earth, Wind & Fire
6. Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars
7. Habits (remix) - Tove Lo
8. No Mediocre (remix) - T.I. featuring Iggy Azalea
9. Turn The Beat Around - Gloria Estefan
10. Last Days Of Disco - Robbie Williams
11. I Look To You - Whitney Houston

2015. Sexy. Spin. Make it happen. I hear members ask all the time, "How can you feel sexy at 7:00 in the morning?!?!" I always respond, "You'd be surprised at how sexy you can look and feel when you are committed to making a positive change or difference in your mental and physical health and well-being!" That's right, though many of us may be fighting to wake up at 7:00am, I also always point out that all one really has to do is get up and get there. I, as the instructor, along with the music and the energy created by a group fitness class working toward a common goal, will take care of the rest. I can't tell you how many times in the past where I have told myself that I was going to take a spin class but only commit to exerting about 50-75% of my full effort. I may have been really tired or not feeling completely well. I may have just worked out with weights extra hard. Whatever the reason or justification, I almost always go into the class and then end up working much harder than I had planned or expected. The power of a good instructor, that instructor's music choices and that instructor's instruction and encouragement along with the amazing energy created by all the other Riders in the class usually powers me to get an intense and challenging Ride that pushes, motivates and challenges me more than I thought I was going to! That's right. You are not alone in a spin class. There are many others there attempting to accomplish something just like you. Though everyone's goals may and probably are very different, the commitment and focus of a spin class will provide the energy that you may not always think you can muster. That commitment and focus by everyone in the class will help create a positive energy that is extremely obvious and beneficial not only in class but as you go about your life all day long! That's right. What you do in a 45-minute spin class can change your entire day for the better. And if you can take part in such an experience, and look and feel sexy while doing, then wouldn't you? Shouldn't you? I hope so! I'll see you in the Ride with Tommy soon! In good health! tommy

No comments: