Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Track List - #totalrequestride, Wednesday, December 31, 2014

1. Partition (remix) - Beyonce'
2. Jealous (remix) - Chromeo
3. Telephone (remix) - Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce'
4. Chandelier (remix) - Sia
5. Me And My Girlfriend - Jay-Z featuring Beyonce'
6. Turn Down For What - DJ Snake & Lil Jon
7. Larger Than Life - Backstreet Boys
8. Dirty Pop - Nsync
9. A Sky Full Of Stars (remix) - Coldplay
10. Wrong Message (mashup) - DJ Mixmstrstel featuring The Police, Nico & Vinz
11. Stay, Adam (mashup) - DJ Mixmstrstel featuring Rihanna & Blink-182
12. I Have Nothing (piano instrumental) - Tariq Wingrove

Well, this morning's #totalrequestride was the final Ride with Tommy! of the year! And it didn't go off without any hitches. As those of you that were there in attendance know, I was locked out of the computer so that I couldn't play the requested videos. And I had doubled up on videos since I missed last week's class. And I had also planned to play another video mashup of the year's top hits, but I couldn't do that either. So, all the fun and exciting stuff I had planned for class this morning, well, let's just say that I wasn't able to do it and leave it at that. I was disappointed. I always have it backed up on a cd (prehistoric I know!), but I didn't this ONE time! Ugh! Oh well, I pulled together some previously played music, including some of the requested songs for today's class, and I think we all ended up having an amazing Ride! So a great big 'THANK YOU!" to everyone who was there and who worked so hard to make 2014's final Ride with Tommy! a great one!

There will be no 7:00am Sexy Spin tomorrow morning, Thursday, January 1st. Be sure to check the front desk for the official class schedule and gym hours. I will be back in the instructor saddle on Friday morning at 9:30am! I hope to see you there!

I want to thank everyone who rode with me in the year 2014. As I often say, I wouldn't be there without you. So I thank you and want you to know that I do not take you for granted! I am grateful for the opportunity to teach spinning at Crunch on Sunset. I am able to do something I love that helps people and at one of the best and funnest (yes, I said funnest!) gyms anywhere! And I've taught at a lot of gyms so I really mean that when I say it!

I wish the best to all of you in 2015! Health, happiness, love, prosperity, friendships, great workouts, new goals, positive changes, less time in traffic, more time surrounded by good people, and all the best that life can possibly offer! And I hope that the Ride with Tommy! will be part of that. I will be honored to Ride with you, create Rides and challenges with you, and reach goals and see results with you.

I wish each of you a happy and safe New Year celebration. All of us can always celebrate something. So find that positive. Set the positive. Begin to see it. You deserve it!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: