Thursday, April 10, 2014

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, April 10, 2014

1. Happy (remix) - Pharrell Williams
2. Sing - Ed Sheeran ft. Pharrell Williams
3. G.U.Y. (remix) - Lady Gaga
4. How Will I Know (remix) - Whitney Houston
5. Jealous (I Ain't With It)(remix) - Chromeo
6. Lost In The World - Kanye West featuring Bon Iver
7. Dark Horse - Katy Perry
8. Vivrant Thing - Q-Tip
9. Gonna Fly Now (remix) - Bill Conti remixed by Al-Deen Da Bl@ck Child featuring A.O. Lyrical
10. Roar (remix) - Katy Perry
11. I Drive Your Truck - Lee Brice
12. Piano Man - Billy Joel

This morning, I was able to connect a little more than usual to almost everyone in the room. I figure, I ask for your commitment, your focus and your determination to do the workout I have created for you, then I should at least reach out and make that connection to let you know that I do indeed share your desire for an intense, form-focused, efficient ride that will definitely make a positive change. I WANT that change for you. I WANT you to make a difference. I try the best I can to motivate you to WANT to commit, to WANT to make a change, to WANT to make that positive difference in your life, your physical fitness, and in your mental and physical health and well-being. And I WANT you to do all this while having at LEAST a little bit of fun. You help me do this. We are in this together. Let's all come out of the other side better for it. Every time. We can. Thanks! In good health!

No comments: