Saturday, March 29, 2014

Track List - Saturday, March 29, 2014

1. Beautiful People - Chris Brown featuring Benny Benassi
2. City Of Dreams - Dirty South and Alesso featuring Ruben Haze
3. Fire In Your New Shoes - Kaskade featuring Dragonette
4. Live For The Night (remix) - Krewella
5. Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO
6. Kiss My Lips - Cherie Lily & Lillpop
7. Say It, Just Say It - The Mowgli's
8. Take Me - Tiesto featuring Kyler England
9. Partition (remix) - Beyonce'
10. Toxic - Britney Spears
11. Give Me One Reason - Tracy Chapman
12. Just Give Me A Reason - Pink featuring Nate Ruess
13. The Reason - Hoobastank


Amazing! Energy! Wow! Thanks so much to the so many of you that were in class this morning and made it such an amazing, high-energy experience! I asked you guys to commit to the workout, challenge yourself beyond just going through the motions, and to create an energy that would fill up the room and help everyone in the Ride push their limits! Well, I'm happy to report that I felt that all of that happened and more! I hope that, like me, you all walked out of the room with a sense of accomplishment, of time well spent, of goals created, challenges met, and expectations exceeded! Wow! Have a great weekend and see you Monday for the next Red Line Ride! In good health!

No comments: