Friday, December 20, 2013

Subs for the Ride with Tommy! December 20-28, 2013

Thanks again to everyone for showing up and being a part of the amazing Extra Special "Give the Shirt Off Your Back" Sexy Christmas Spin yesterday morning. It was a blast!

I will be going out of town to spend the holidays with family, so here are the amazing instructors who will be covering my classes while I am away:

Friday, December 20, 9:30am - Guy B. (this will be a regular Ride, not a Red Line Ride)
Saturday, December 21, 9:45am - Guy B.
Monday, December 23, 9:30am - Amy R. (this will be a regular Ride, not a Red Line Ride)
Tuesday, December 24, 7:00am - NO CLASS (the gym opens at 7:00am but there will be no 7am Ride)
Wednesday, December 25 - GYM CLOSED ALL DAY!
Thursday, December 26, 7:00am - Dani D.
Friday, December 27, 9:30am - Amy R. (this will be a regular Ride, not a Red Line Ride)
Saturday, December 28, 9:45am - Dani D.

I will be back in class and teaching the next Red Line Ride on Monday, December 30, 9:30am. I hope to see you then!

There will be a special schedule on New Year's Day. Be sure to check the schedule before taking class on New Year's Day. I will not be teaching, but I believe there will be two Rides: the first one will be at 12:00noon, and the second one immediately following at 1:00pm. I will be back on the bike early Thursday morning, January 2, 2014 for the first Ride with Tommy! of 2014. I hope to see you then as well!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: