Thursday, February 28, 2013

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, February 28, 2013

1. I Need A Lover (Who Won't Drive Me Crazy) - John Cougar Mellencamp
2. I Think That I'm In Love With You - Jessica Simpson
3. Next To Me (remix) - Emile Sande
4. The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
5. Nobody's Business (remix) - Rihanna & Chris Brown
6. Stay (remix) - Rihanna featuring Mikky Ekko
7. Daylight (remix) - Maroon 5
8. Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
9. It's No Good - Depeche Mode
10. You And I (remix) - Medina
11. Wonderful Life - Hurts
12. Heart It In A Love Song - The Marshall Tucker Band
13. Let Me Love You Tonight - The Pure Prairie League


Thanks to everyone who stayed after class this morning to shoot the Ride with Tommy!'s Sexy Spin Harlem Shake video! I'll be posting it as soon as possible so stay tuned!

No comments: