Saturday, June 12, 2010

Track List - Saturday, June 12, 2010

1. Glamorous vs. Vogue (mashup) - DJ Manny Lehman featuring Fergie & Madonna
2. Fashionista - Jimmy James
3. Pride (In The Name Of Love) - U2
4. Absolutely Fabulous - Pet Shop Boys
5. Proud - Heather Small
6. We Belong Together (remix by DJ Brett Henrichsen) - Mariah Carey
7. I Got My Pride - Pepper Mashay
8. Ascension - Maxwell

Thanks to everyone (and there were so many more than I thought would show up this morning) for attending and especially to those for participating in the spontaneous, unofficial Saturday Sexy Spin (you know who you are!) You all made it so much fun! I had a great time. I hope you had fun, too, and a great workout! Now,go out, be safe, be proud! Happy Pride Weekend!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: