Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays! (my sub schedule while I'm on vacation!)

I wish everyone the best and happiest holiday season ever! I hope for each of you health, peace, love and joy at this time of year.

Thank you for being a part of the Ride with Tommy! this past year, and I look forward to an even healthier and happier 2010!

Here are the subs for the Ride with Tommy! while I'm on vacation:

Monday, Dec. 21, 9:30am - Guy B. (Red Line Ride)
Tuesday, Dec. 22, 7:00am - Guy B.
Wednesday, Dec. 23, 9:30am - Guy B.
Thursday, Dec. 24, Christmas Eve - NO CLASS!
Friday, Dec. 25, Christmas Day - NO CLASS!
Saturday, Dec. 26 - Edward Pagac
Monday, Dec. 28, 9:30am - Beth Phillips (Red Line Ride)
Tuesday, Dec. 29, 7:00am - Kirk Allen
Wednesday, Dec. 30, 9:30am - Me! Tommy Woelfel (I'm back...for today!)
Thursday, Dec. 31, New Year's Eve - NO CLASS!
Friday, Jan. 1, New Year's Day - NO CLASS!
Saturday, Jan. 2, 9:30am - Kirk Allen
Monday, Jan. 4, 9:30am - Me! Tommy Woelfel! I'm back to kick off the new year!

Thanks to Guy B., Edward, Beth, and Kirk for subbing for me while I'm on vacation! I know the members are in very capable hands!

Until next time, In good health,

tommy

No comments: