Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Special Sexy Birthday Red Line Ride Tomorrow, Thursday, November 12, 2009, 7:00am, Crunch on Sunset!

Come help me celebrate tomorrow morning at 7:00am at Crunch on Sunset for a Special Sexy Birthday Red Line Ride!

We have a lot to celebrate:

*my birthday (which was this past Monday)
*the 3rd anniversary of this blog (which I created on my birthday, 2006!)
*my 11th year of teaching (I taught my 1st class on August 2, 1998!), and
*the 3 1/2–year anniversary of Sexy Spin (which we started in May of 2006)

There will be special guests, special music, prizes and a big shout-out to Chad Allen's Baby Dragon 180 Ride which was held last month and will be held once again next year to raise money for the LA Gay & Lesbian Center's youth, mental health and crystal meth recovery programs. To make a donation, please click here!

So remember, Sexy Spin is held every Thursday morning at 7am at Crunch on Sunset. Same intense ride. Sweatier. Sexier. Tomorrow's Special Sexy Birthday Red Line Ride will be the same, only super-sized! See you there!

And I want to give a huge shout-out to all the sponsors of this special class for helping make it an even more special event:

*Yogurt Stop
*Starbucks
*Rockstar
*Macy's
*Sunstyle Tanning
*Crunch


In good health,

tommy

No comments: