Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

There will not be a Sexy Spin class this week due to the Thanksgiving Day holiday. Be sure to check out the hours and class schedule at the front desk or online!

I will be teaching the rest of my classes as scheduled:

Wednesday, 9:30am - SECOND WIND RIDE
Friday, 9:30am
Saturday, 9:30am - this week's highlighted class!

I hope to see you at as many of my scheduled classes as possible! Let's work out as much and as hard as we can so that we can enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday worry-free!

I also want to let you know about an event that I am hosting on Sunday, November 30th from 4:00-7:00pm at the Stone Rose Lounge in the Sofitel Hotel on Beverly Blvd. We are collecting toys for kids living in families with a parent living with HIV/AIDS. These are the thousands of client families served by APLA, almost all of them living below the poverty line, and this is the only toy drive benefiting these kids. Admission is at least one unwrapped toy. Click on the image below for more details!

APLA Boy Toy Party & Toy Drive


I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving! See you in class!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: