Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Spin! - 9:30am, Monday, September 1 at Crunch on Sunset

I will be back to my regular schedule tomorrow, Monday, September 1st, Labor Day at 9:30am. I am so excited to be back! Don't get me wrong, the 3 weeks I took off for my (un)official paternity leave was well worth it. I wouldn't have done it any differently. The time that Rich and I spent bonding with our boys was amazing, priceless, time that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. But I have missed all of you and teaching in general.

And I can't thank Guy B, Nick Oram and Jensen Rodney enough for subbing all my classes for me while I was out. Thanks guys! You rock!

I hope to see you all tomorrow morning before you head out to the beach or to the pool or to a barbeque. Let's get our spin on again!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: